In the health and wellness environment, LifeWIRE automates communication protocols between clinicians and patients and is particularly effective for behavioral issues such as high risk suicide, PTSD and substance abuse as well as for post-operative care, maternal care, wellness and follow-up.
A secure cloud-based interactive software solution that creates connectivity with, and is responsive to, multiple intake and access points. The platform engages with an end user, such as a patient, through their mobile phones through automated, pre- programmed managed exchanges which assist the patient in achieving their intended outcomes. Responses can be free form or controlled to measure status and when responses fall outside established parameters, 3rd party notification is automatically triggered by the system.
It's About Outreach and Outcomes
LifeWIRE is much more than a mobile messaging service; the platform provides an interactive dialogue that supports compliance and quantitatively drives wellness behavior. The LifeWIRE platform can communicate via SMS, email and interactive voice recognition (IVR). LifeWIRE, which is HIPAA compliant and ePRO validated, has become the gold standard of digital compliance. From outreach to care management to formal research LifeWIRE provides outcome-driven, cost effective means of delivering FDA audit standard data and real-time results.
Please feel free to take LifeWIRE for a spin from the users (being a patients) perspective. More specifically, from your mobile device:
Text “demo” to “59937" for a demonstration and insight of the platform; and/or
Text “safe” to “59937” for a demonstration on homeless outreach; and/or
Text “maps” to “59937” for a demonstration on a military resiliency assessment
(If you are in Canada, use short code "121212")
(message & data rates may apply)
The LifeWIRE service allows for:
- Electronic record keeping that allows for database integration. Allows for date stamp and time stamp. Scheduling for specific date/time.
- Flexible channel management, allowing care provider to notify them via SMS, email or IVR. Messaging to one or multiple patients.
- Intelligent response management, allowing the platform to send messaging an appropriate follow-up to the person.
- Industry validated accountability. LifeWIRE has had a number of studies presented and peer reviewed.
- LifeWIRE is ePRO validated to US Federal Drug Administration audit standards which has validated its messaging and responses to satisfy security/privacy issues and that the mobile messages, responses and database are considered the same as paper records and signatures.